Monday, November 15, 2010

MEGAN LEE

Vote for Korean-American, Megan Lee over at http://iamkoream.com/krazykpop/




Yoooo! Two words, BLOWN AWAY!

If you're Korean, Non-Korean, Black, White, Blue an alien or whatever, do yaself a favor and introduce yourself to Megan Lee and check out her video above^

Oh it's not in English? Well then lucky for us it has English subtitles!

Usually I focus on posting news about the brand, events, my photography as well as random tidbits about my everyday life, So what's the big deal about the video?

Well first of all, running a one man business is never easy, especially one that's roughly a year old, staying up late into the night packing t-shirts to be shipped out has really messed up my sleeping schedule.

While packing t-shirts, I was clicking around in search something to play as background noise, which later on lead me towards Meagan Lee's video entry for a competition over at http://iamkoream.com/.

What started out as something to play as background noise, it has currently been on repeat for the past few hours, who knew? Mind you I don't speak Korean nor do I have an ounce of Korean in me, so what's so compelling about the video?

Well for starters, HER VOICE, it's deep yet soulful, smooth yet powerful, once again yes no clue what she's saying but look PAST that! It's amazing to hear how in control of her voice she is.

She also stars as the lead actress in the music video and if you're watching it, you have to admit that she's adorable in her role also its really funny watching her antics. Not to mention video is just overall heartwarming. If you didn't smile at the end then you're a robot, need I remind you how we feel about robots?

Oh also not to mention not only did she sing and acted in the video but that it was WRITTEN AND DIRECTED by her as well? Oh and if that wasn't a shocker enough for you, she's only 15 YEARS OLD!

Yea! let that sink in for a bit........no its cool I got time......you good? Ok!

That's right can you see the reason why I posted this video? The girl is sings, acts, writes AND directs! This girl has more talent in her 15 years than my entire existence! If she's this talented at this age imagine how she'll be 5 years from now as an adult!

Meagan Lee, you've got yourself a new found fan and I support you 100%. Those of you who are reading this, do her a favor and vote for her entry over at http://iamkoream.com/krazykpop/. Vote as much as you're able to, it only takes 2 seconds, vote for #8 cutiepiemeg918!

Even if the song isn't your thing, there's no denying that the girl has talent, show your support by voting!

Don't Follow . LEAD!
-FunkMistah_J