Sunday, November 14, 2010

FAT ADVENTURES

Current addiction, Poppa B's soul food & deep fried mac & cheese.

When people down south talk about some good old home cooking that stick to your ribs, man they weren't kidding! Tried my first taste of soul food the other day over at Poppa B's in Dorchester,MA and man was it good!

Crunchy fried chicken, ooey gooey mac & cheese, home made cold slaw, buttermilk waffles and not to mention my newest favorite treat, deep fried mac & cheese! I know that Mac&Cheese as is is already fattening enough and deep frying it would only bring me closer to an early grave, but the menu made it sound so tempting that you can't help BUT try it, besides, you only live once right? So good! hot & cheesy, gooey and crunchy with a size of marina sauce to dip, so good that  it just makes me want to yell about how fattening America is. Because who comes up with these things? haha, check out the drool worthy pics below!

 


Don't Follow . LEAD!
-FunkMistah_J