Wednesday, October 13, 2010

FRAN P - DILLALUDE MORNING ( PART 1)

Its not very often that I go apesh*t over music that's being released within this day and age, even more rare is the fact that I'll find a rapper from Boston thats worth listening too. That is....until I met the homie Fran P!

For most Hip Hop heads, I'm sure that many of you would agree that the golden age of Hip Hop lies during the decades of the 80s and 90s, I'm also sure that many of you would also agree that as we entered into the new millennium, Hip-Hop as we knew it wasn't what we remembered. Cars, guns, girls, ridiculous gimmicks, THIS is today's Hip Hop? What happened to beats! Fresh rhymes, ill lyrics and flow, a message behind each track? Its crazy to see how far Hip Hop has come yet to see it so commercialized.

For this, I'm grateful to of met Boston's very own Fran P whom I have the pleasure to of met a few weeks back. Slick, crafty, talented, humble, and not to mention hungry, all of these can without a doubt be used to describe Fran-P. So hungry in fact that he's working around the clock 24/7 to produce quality after quality tracks for us to enjoy.

I'm not writing this just because I know the man but It's been so long since I've heard Hip Hop as good as this, and this is by far as good as it gets! Flowin over a Dilla beat with lyrics that not only gets ya head bobbin but also thinking as well. This my friends is what Hip Hop is all about! Check out Part 1 of Fran P's brand new video series below!

Mad Love & Respect!


Don't Follow . LEAD!
-FunkMistah_J

P.S Follow Fran-P on twitter @ www.twitter.com/FranpMOAS