Thursday, January 20, 2011

FOODIE/FATTIE REVIEW Burger King's Jalapeno & Cheese Stuffed Steakhouse Burger

Why is it that if a skinny person enjoys food, they're called a foodie, but if a slightly heavier set person enjoys food their called a fattie? Is there no justice!

Anyways enough of that, With me being a foodie/fattie ( or whoever you wish to call it ) I usually don't do write ups about fast food but figured I'd voice my opinion about this.

Recently tried Burger King's Jalapeno & Cheese Stuffed Steakhouse Burger

Looks like this
But in reality looks like this mess

What it is is a burger pattie that has been stuffed with bits and pieces of Jalapeno peppers and cheese so with every bite its a guaranteed spicy/cheese kick.

Yea...
Doesn't look that appetizing does it? Because its not! While the concept of a infused patty is a pretty different idea and I'm sure many others out there may have a taste for this burger, For me personally I just wasn't sold. The scattered pieces of jalapenos and cheese were all over the place where each bite was either really cheese, really peppery or just nothing but a strong taste of dry burnt meat.

To make it short, the burger tasted as if someone took restaurant style nacho cheese dip, put it on the burger and served it. It tastes exactly how you think it would be, cheesy and bland.

2 Thumbs DOWN son!

Don't Follow . LEAD!

-FunkMistah_J